If you need to return an item please contact us via email with the description of the issue.
This way we know what the issue is and if you need a replacement we can organise to have one sent to you.
Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some things to know before you return your item.
To be eligible for a refund the items you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Undamaged and unmarked
- Beyond Stem does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- You will need to cover the cost of your return.
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your return email:
- This can be found on your order confirmation email sent to you at the time you placed your order.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 30 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty.
Goods deemed as faulty:
The Beyond Stem Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have received faulty goods, and the purchase was made within the 30-day return period please send us an email at email@example.com
Beyond Stem may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return.
If the item is found to be faulty, Beyond Stem will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.