Ocean Density Circulation Model - AU SHIPPING ONLY
This product is made to order in QLD by Beyond Stem. This process takes 4 weeks to manufacture the product after the payment has been received.
This set enables students to model, observe and experiment with the different densities in water. They will find out how vertical ocean currents driven by water bodies with density differences work. They will learn about the density-driven circulation associated with heat transfer through convection that occurs in our oceans and waterways.
- Model density driven circulation based on temperature, dissolved substances or different liquids.
- Demonstrate the driving forces of vertical ocean currents.
- Measure temperature inversions based on density difference.
With the Ocean Density Circulation Model, students can investigate:
- Vertical ocean currents
- Tropical vs polar water bodies
- Thermocline and Haliocline
- 1 x Ocean Density Circulation Model
- Model Capacity: 4.8 Lt for the whole system - 2.4 Lt in each vessel
- Overall Model Size: (L)400mm x (W)130mm x (H)250mm
- Each Vessel Size: (L)130mm x (W)130mm x (H)250mm
- Max Operating Temperature: 60 °C
Shipping only within Australia
Product not eligible for free shipping
All of our product listings include GST where applicable.
The 'CASE Thinking Science' products are made to order in QLD by Beyond Stem. Made to order means we manufacture the products after receiving payment for your order.
Manufacturing time for the CASE products is typically 4 weeks from the payment date. We do keep some stock on hand and we always strive to get the orders out as soon as possible.
However, sometimes we're busy or the laser cutting team is busy so we allow for some time for cases such as these.
Can I get a sales invoice raised before I can buy CASE equipment for my school?
Yes you can, email us a purchase order and we will raise an invoice for you.